Aayushi sent me this and it's lovely...

After three long weeks without Yew Tree, this weekend was exactly what I needed. It kicked off with Shooting Truth on Friday, followed by Gold company on a Saturday morning and then bag packing in ASDA with Gemma & co.

Despite arriving accidentally late and being ushered in quickly, the show exceeded the high expectations I'd had for it and left me on the edge of my seat, very close to tears at the end - this is not an exaggeration. In a way, it was weird seeing Shooting Truth with the ensemble piece especially, when I can still remember Sarah telling us of a vision she'd had relating to the ensemble. It was executed really well and definitely set the scene perfectly for the rest of the performance. The play itself was completely different to the Christmas show that Gold company did but it still worked really well. After having watched it, I am so excited for Raised Curtain.

Another thing I loved about it was the music - somebody needs to give me the soundtrack! Anyway, I really hope this makes sense because this is the second time I'm writing it out (damn you Internet Explorer for crashing on me) and also, slightly sleep deprived. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...