Natalie from the Gold Company accepted my challenge this week to write her first blog...and it's lovely


Okay, this is my first ever blog so I apologise in advance if it is terrible!

At the moment, in Gold Company we are rehearsing for our Christmas show and I would basically like to use this blog to point out how impressed I am with it. I have taken part in so many plays over the years and I may even go so far as to say that this is the best one. From the beautifully choreographed dance routine to the fantastically sadistic character of the king, I love it all. I am incredibly pleased to take on the part of Georgia because like all the other princesses she is such an intriguing and complex character. The high standard and overall team effort means that it is almost impossible to single out just one part due to the fact that it is all so brilliant.

This team spirit is echoed throughout the work of the youth theatre and I would just like to comment on how wonderful I think Yew Tree is. Although I have not been going very long (just over 2 months) I can honestly say that it feels like so much longer and that I felt accepted into the Yew Tree 'family' from the very first week and it is like a 'family'; in other theatre groups I have been to, you tend to see everyone once a week and that's it but not at Yew Tree. Oh no, everyone is such good friends that to see each other once a week; well they would probably suffer withdrawal symptoms!

Finally I would just like to say thank you to Sarah, Danny and everyone else for making me feel so welcome and brightening up every single Saturday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...