Yew Tree is occassionally ridiculous...

“Today has been a ridiculous day…

It started with Christmas Carol rehearsal which is the most rewarding thing in the world…then followed by the journey to York in wind that made driving scary…

Then I lead workshops with non Yew Tree People – which raised a whole set of interesting issues and finished by watching a performance of something that fundamentally didn’t fit with my artistic principles but that entertained me anyway…

What I was left with was the sense that I get to spend my time with the most amazing people…”


The above was my attempt at putting a blog together on Saturday night…a blog that I was going to look at and sort out on Sunday morning…but because the weekend got increasingly more ridiculous…I haven’t had chance so I’m going to leave it at that because it pretty much sums up Saturday…and also the other two blogs for the week succeed where I failed…you know by actually including information and things…

Promise I’ll do better next week…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...