Charlotte's farewell blog...
"There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story." The last time I left to Yew Tree I was embarking on a journey to become a lawyer and heading off to University. Years later I'm leaving Yew Tree for good as I have got where I want to be. I will be a solicitor by 2018 in a top 20 law firm in the heart of the legal North. The comfort and safety that Sarah offers at Yew Tree is unrivalled. I'll forever be thankful for being able to grow as a person in an environment that encourages optimism, positivity and growth. I would not be where I am today without Yew Tree Youth Theatre and I still can't believe it's finally coming to and end. I've made friends for life and love you all dearly. Ps I don't offer legal advice haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...