Yours gratefully....


This is possibly the shortest blog I’ve done but it’s been a long couple of weeks and next week is packed too so I am simply going to say this…I am lucky enough to be part of a number of teams of excellent people.  This isn’t a new thing it’s been going on for quite a while – as time goes by the personnel in those teams change – people move on and others appear…the last couple of weeks have been a celebration of those teams – those people who with generosity and gratitude…with positivity, pleasure and well placed pride…with flexibility and a fighting spirit make the implausible possible and my life as rich as I could possibly imagine… they range in age from the youngest to the oldest  and I am immensely appreciative of each and every one of them…thank you…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...