Rhiannon is this weeks guest blogger!

Woah, It’s January already. Where did Christmas go?  I guess i should start with my favourite part of last year seen as I forgot to send mine oops... Last term as a whole was really special for me because not only was I involved in A LOT of projects but from the Castle of Dreams project, normal Gold and Black sessions, Miners, Halloween, the World War piece, 12 Dancing Princesses, Vampire Story, the Children’s Panto, of course Connections and even going to OMN; I became so much closer and met some of the most fantastic people in my life. Yew Tree truly is my second family and I’m not saying that lightly. I honestly do look to members of Yew Tree for most things and I love everyone so much. Anyway, onto this year...

After finishing last term with 7 performances, the two week break was well needed. However it feels so nice to be finally back, well rested and ready to go. Saying I came back on a high start is an understatement. CONNECTIONS HOODIES ARE HERE!! And they are such a pretty colour and the Hactivists logo is so good (well done Sam!!). After the annual Connections photos, a few games and a large laughing fit, we began heading towards the goal of finishing the staging for the last scene. It’s such a tense scene to be involved in even knowing the script and what’s about to happen. Im so excited to of finally walked through the whole play and be able to begin working out and building on friendships and personalities within the play. 

After the connections joy, me and a number of lovely golden people began work on the ‘Ever After..’ performance for the Hepworth in a couple of weeks. It’s so nice to see a piece you’ve been involved with during the writing look so good when it’s up on its feet. I’m so excited to finish it and see what it looks like with everyone else added into it. This term holds so much for me and I can’t to get back into the usual run of things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...