Shelbie is our guest blogger this week

Well my Saturday started off with 3 performances at the Hepworth, Wakefield. Our performance was inspired by an exhibition that was in the gallery, the work of Alexandra Bircken. Our play included many fairytale stories including one about a tree that was cut down and turned into ladders to help people escape the darkness but they got cursed by 6 sisters and no one managed to live. My favourite part of the play was creating all the different fairytales as if they hadn't panned out the way they should have done. The performances went really well and the audiences gave us some lovely comments that just warmed my heart. 

Later me and Sarah headed over to the Alice In Wonderland rehearsals at West Yorkshire Dance Centre and just wow! It's coming along so well, I really enjoyed watching it. Finally I finished off the day with rehearsals for our National Theatre Connections play Hacktivists! We got the opening sorted and it's brilliant if I do say so myself but enough about that you'll just just have to come see what we've been getting up too in February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...