Ellen sent us a mid week blog!

I'm not very good at writing blogs but it can't be that bad....

So I've been so excited for the first Yew Tree sessions of this year, gold company was amazing, especially now we've already started a new project. Connections was great as per usual, each session we all discover something new about our characters each rehearsal! But what I'm really excited for is my first Sapphire session of this year. Unfortunately I'm missing the first session because my explorers session ran over, so note to all people attending Sapphire, have fun! 


On another note, is it only me who has been bored out for their mind when Yew Tree was off over Christmas. I mean a break and some rest was well needed and much appreciated but I missed all my friends so much, so now I'm even happier that Yew Tree is back, it's helped me get through the first week of school! Thanks! Ellen xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...