Our second is from Ellen who gives the Christmas competition a push...

I'm sure everyone has already written about the Christmas show and the amazing morning we had but id like to talk out the Yew Tree December contest, if you haven't heard of it, it's a competition were you scroll through the ytyt photos and find one that is special to you the best reason why will win a free Yew Tree hoodie but you have to put the hashtag in your description its #ytytdecemberthrowback ! I'm loving this idea because I get to see old photos from yesterday or a couple years ago, also I love the reasons why people have chosen the photo, because they are just so touching and beautiful that when ever I see one it brightens up my day and/or makes me giggle. I think that everyone should do it not just for the hoodie but it's really fun looking through all the old photos. (Bit of promo for you sarah) Thats about it from me just like to say well done again to every one for the Christmas! That is all, enjoy your day x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...