Georgia is our guest blogger

WE ARE BACK! Finally we have returned to our weekly sessions, and it is an exciting return as we are all starting preparation for the Christmas shows! I was delighted to hear the casting and the fact that me and Beth Garrard could spread some sass together, give Courtney a break for once! Being double cast has proved fairly interesting as although we have only done a couple of read throughs I could really tell that each cast was going to put a different spin on their performance and on how they portrayed the characters, I can't wait until we get to costume runs as well (spoiler alert) there will be lots of sparkles! And yet more excitement....I can't wait to see how we create a dance piece, although i am *cough* I mean collings and Jenny are gutted single ladies won't be making an appearance however i'm sure that whatever we come up with will be thousands of times more creative and original! Coming back to YTYT has brightened up my Saturdays and breaks are still joyful with the new addition of Bobbie, a new tradition has been made! I have throughly missed my yt'ers and I really am glad to be back, might make college a little bit more bearable with having performances to look forward to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...