To everyone at Yew Tree,

Some of you know who I am, some of you may not, but I’ve been coming to these sessions for the past 3 years, those who know me might be shocked to realize that it’s only been 3 years for me as I have done so much and been involved in a lot. I don’t think there has been one company that I haven’t been involved with one way or another, whether that’s been as an actor or a volunteer.
My time here has been great, I have met friends, grown closer to the ones that I already had and realized that all the young people who come to these sessions is a fantastic individual. And if I can give all of you some advice it is that these past few months have taught me anything it’s not to give up, if you have a dream keep on striving towards it.
It has taken me 3 years to finally pluck up the courage to go for Drama School and I finally made it, so don’t let yourself stop you if you want it bad enough you will achieve it.
I wanted to keep this short and I just wanted to say this won’t be the last you see of me as I will make sure to keep coming back and saying hi every once in a while.

You’re all fantastic, much love.

James Loughlin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...