Our other guest blogger is Ellen...who's anticipating the start of the new term...

Am I the only one who has really missed Yew Tree? But really I can't express enough how excited I am to get back, with all the plays starting it's going to be really fun! I especially love the difference between Sapphire plays and Gold Company plays. I love being a part of both of them! I'm looking forward to seeing all the people I've missed in the holidays and to find out what they've been doing. I love the plays, Sarah is so good at writing plays each time it's better, each time when it's on stage it looks so good! I'm looking forward to Yew Tree after the holidays it's going to be great fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...