Say Something...



As I type the last performance of Crimson Company’s musical “Say Something,” has just come down.  Sadly I didn’t get to see the final performances as I was busy with the drama pieces I’d directed for WYTDC’s presentation evening however I did get to see the dress rehearsal yesterday and I’m so pleased I did.  

I’m always delighted when I’m surprised by something – now the fact that “Say Something” was beautifully written and well performed wasn’t a surprise – that was an expectation.  The surprise came at the breathtaking sense of truth that came through in the expression of some of the performers both visually and vocally.  I can safely say that when watching the dress rehearsal I had the privilege of witnessing performances that I will never forget and that touched me emotionally.  Crimson Company you knocked my socks off and you should be exceptionally proud of all you have achieved as a company and as individuals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...