Sian blogged about her visit to Gold...

This Saturday I took a brief and surprise visit to my company Gold to see how everyone was doing and to give some flowers and chocolates to Sarah, I had the pleasure of staying and watching the four groups preform a piece of physical theatre they had put together and may I say that I was astounded by them. All groups were spectacular using different techniques but Bobbie's group had managed to get their piece to flow with the music which shocked us all and was utterly brilliant(even my mum said so). Many hugs were shared in the 15 minutes I was at Gold and I was a little emotional to be back with my yew tree family and to see everyone enjoying themselves learning new techniques of physical theatre, it was such a lovely visit and fingers crossed I can return to Yew tree next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...