Emma Prime has written a blog to celebrate her happiest Christmas shows to date and with good reason...for those who have worked with Emma in Sapphire and Gold...you'll appreciate why!

Right now where do I start. The shows were phenomenal and everyone was amazing. From Black to Orange, Ruby to Crimson, Gold to Sapphire. From the youngest to the oldest members of Yew Tree. I can't choose what my favourite bit was. Orange with their dancing to Strictly Come Dancing music. I liked that very much Sarah. Or Black with the proposal. No one can forget that. Ruby with their musical piece. It was so cute. Crimson with their physical theatre piece. And of course Gold and Sapphire (which I was in) where both Rumplestiltskin entries were ridiculously funny and the future scene in Gold. 

These were just some of the highlights. Everyone worked so hard and it paid off. I would like to say thank you to the best director Sarah for believing in us and especially believing in me. Also thank you to Sarah and Gemma for directing the shows and helping us do the best that we can to perform the best shows ever. Thanks to Oz and the crew for doing the many changes of lights and music. I am so glad I was apart of the shows and I can't wait for next years. 
 Emma xx 

PS My mum says thank you to you all for supporting me for over the past few years. It was a fantastic achievement to see me on the stage with out help and enjoying myself and being with amazing people. The shows were fantastic and she can't wait for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...