And Bobbie has blogged about her YTYT Saturday...

After a glorious, long and hilarious day of Yew Tree I thought, why not blog about it? And where does every Saturday start? Why, of course it starts at Gold and, let me tell you, Christmas Carol is a gem. Everyone has upped their game and they are all great. Scrooge is a treat, Past is great, The Cratchits make me fall in love with them and Present makes my week better. I can promise you, if you miss out on watching Christmas Carol, you are missing out. We’re performing it on both nights of ‘Festive Fairytales’ and if you can’t make that then we’re performing it at Nostell at half 3 next Saturday…so what I’m really saying is that you have no excuse for missing it. After Gold there was a quick stop for food and then off to Connections we go! The Wardrobe was kicked off to a great start last week and it was great to be able to get everyone together and look at our scenes and spend more time on it. It’s something that I’ve never really done before. Obviously I’ve thought about what happened in the scene but I’ve never really thought about outside it and if I have I’ve never actually figured out the answer for that question. Connections has already been a really great learning curve and we’re only two weeks in. Basically, my Yew Tree Saturdays are great and you should all be jealous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...