So good to be back...



Last week I unashamedly gloated about the joys of being on holiday – you’ll remember lots of self -congratulatory ramblings about how much sun and relaxation were going on.  Well, it got to the point where I was so comfortable with that pace of life I started to worry that I might not be able to cope with the pace back here…
Turns out it was ok, we got back late Wednesday night…Thursday morning I sprang out of bed full of all the things that needed to be done…and more importantly full of enthusiasm for them…
Since then I have barely stopped – I’ve had meeting with organisers of literary festivals and drama festivals, I have written evaluation reports, almost finished a play (with a bit of luck the almost on that won’t be necessary by the end of today) I have organised filming session, recruited actors for projects, submitted Theatre in Education proposals, I have sent 100’s of emails and pretty much cleared the inbox…not quite but I’m getting there, I have read and shortlisted Connection plays, conducted interviews with potential assistant directors, worked with Black Company on their new play, started the What’s Next process for this year and of course written this blog…and I am loving it!  I’m slightly wired but I am loving it…
So we are back…and this is great…see you all soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...