Katie Crookes with a first in a series of blogs from those members who are going to University this September...

I can't believe after 5 years of getting up every Saturday morning for Gold company that its now come to an end I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to find to do with my time but I'm sure Uni will give me many opportunities. I can remember my first session and I brought a friend with me as I didn't know what to expect but in true Yew tree style I got welcomed in and have met some of the best people ever and made some friends I now can't imagine life without. I can't begin to count the amount of endless opportunities Yew Tree has given me like my work experience, numerous shows a year, connections and just somewhere to go every week to escape reality for a few hours. I'll really miss getting up on a Saturday and not knowing whether I'll be a bean, funky seaweed or even possibly have a chair race no actually I'm just going to miss everything about it, the games , the shows, the people just Yew tree. I can't really class this as leaving as I'll be back whenever I can be to watch shows and for games sessions so it's just short goodbye while I go off for my first term in Derby. 

Oh I finally want to say a massive thank you to Sarah, Danny, Gemma and Oz for everything you've done for not only me but for just Yew tree in general so, Thank you for well just all of it really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...