Rachel of Black Company is our guest blogger

Being a part of Black Company is lovely, I'm used to only doing drama with people who are mainly 17, so to be in a group with a varied age range is a novel thing for me! its really nice to be working with people who aren't afraid to put there ideas out there, even if they might get knocked back.  I was pretty confident before i joined Yew Tree and I think its brought be out of my shell even more and made me more confident in my ideas that I have about things. 

If im being honest I was dreading the new project when we were told it was going to be a physical theatre piece, mainly because of everything I'd done at school and college, but its really refreshing to be working and not having to worry about basing our acting on a practitioner and thinking about the stage values. So far I reckon everythings going swimmingly and I love what we have so far, so if anyone reading this has chance get yourselves down to the Hepworth on the 30th of March to see The Princess in Glass! It'll be great! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...