First of two guest blogs this week inspired by the Games and Impro day by Mel...

I have to say that usually I hate the thought of improv, but that by far was the most hilarious session EVER! Yes- and it ended up with me in Hollywood dancing with Beyonce, creating a new underwater world with the Smurfs and praying in the Taj Mahal! Instant improv meant that I got robbed by Mikey (physically picked me up and just ran)! And then devised improv with Hannah Speke, Charlotte Clayton and Michael Brown can only be described as disturbing as they delivered a baby calf!
That was just the afternoon though. The games morning was deffo one to remember! The camp Griffin is the new addition to king of the jungle - "I'm a lion aswell" and then naming Aarons child Tabernacle Darling literally left everyone in stitches and Danny Keane rolling around on the floor crying with laughter.
And, just remember "This is a joyous circle" 
Love, Love, LOVED it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...