And the second is by Ellie...

I love Yew Tree, I miss Yew Tree and I think I'm probably just gonna quit Uni and go back to Yew Tree haha. smile I did the Impro and Games day and it was aceee, loved every minute of it, going from talking about an anorexic snowman to a spotty iguana was defiantly a highlight. 

It occurs to me when I go back every now and again that no matter how long you are away, you always have a family to go back to. No matter what you decided/needed to leave Yew Tree for, there is always somebody there waiting to say hi and how are you? How's things? And we've missed you?  I've been a part of Yew Tree for a long long time, and from the first day that I didn't want my old papa too leave me on my first session and crying my little eyes out until now, I love them like my own more and more each time I go. 

The day was ace, seeing everybody was ace and Yew Tree in general are just the best thing in my life. Just because I had to get on, leave and go to uni, doesn't mean I'll ever forget what got me the confidence to go and explore in the first place... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...