Tom helped me put with a blog today...


Sooooooooooo, my yew tree blog …

Well I’ve done so much Yew Tree related stuff this week that it’s kind of hard to remember what happened. We kicked off the week with a great (as ever) Sapphire session in which we were doing physical theatre. We started of with some games and then started on some techniques. First of these was blind leading. I’ve always enjoyed being led because I trust everyone in that group and that means I can totally relax and enjoy being led. Even when my mum aka Sarah came over to lead me really fast because supposedly I was being cocky!!! Then we did a review of the task and moved on. We then did pebbles on the beach. We did 3 different versions one normal one, one school related and one based on fight. My fave was defo the fight one. I’m just that kind of guy I reckon. Oh I almost forgot. How silly of me. We had a V.I.P visit from the one and only Jack Iredale. He gave us loads of great advice. When we had done that we did some peeling and did that café improvisation game thing.
All in all it was a great session and great fun to take part in

And that wasn’t all that was on. This week was the long awaited connections week and although I was not a member of the cast I was still involved a lot and I loved every moment. Every performance was better than the last. Well done every one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...