Rhiann is our guest blogger this week


So Crimson’s session this week started the best way. Laughing our socks off over absolutely nothing, okay it was over something, a joke which wasn’t even funny yet we all couldn’t stop which was possibly the most hilarious thing ever, One of the best points about Crimson is we can act like idiots and no-one cares! Worst thing is that’s nobody cracks at ‘if you really loved me, you’d smile’ (except the crazy few of us) since I was the one left in the middle after asking three people – never felt more unloved. Then we had to come up with three reasons why we liked and three reasons we didn’t like Shakespeare. Now in my opinion, there are no reasons but apparently he’s boring, nobody understands his language and he’s a party crasher since he died on his birthday! The best part of the session was definitely reading Shakespeare’s ‘As You Like It’ famous speech which happens to be my favourite. We discovered so much about why Shakespeare used the words he did and what he wanted to explain. Then we were given the task of creating a short piece based on it using the stages. I was given the honour of reading the piece out in our group which was probably the highlight of my day! In all, was a more than amazing session at Crimson (oh and I nearly got close to winning Coconuts… one day, I’ll win!) and I can’t wait to be back after half term! See you all soon, Rhiann xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...