Lucy T. wrote the 4th


Hi guys, I’m thinking I should probs write a blog this week since I was supposed to last week after doing work experience with Yew Tree... I did write one last week, it just never made it as far as reaching Sarah due to a bottle of Tru Blood spilling on and then breaking my phone, and the Hilton charging horrendous prices for wi-fi. So yeah, I’m writing a blog.

Right, a fair few Yew Tree-ers have spent their week at Nostell rehearsing for all sorts of Halloweeny performances and it’s been really really nice  we have an absolutely terrifying tour of the basement and attics of Nostell going on (not kidding, it’s actually terrifying, I nearly cried/suffered from a heart attack), aaaand we have an equally as creepy outside tour of the grounds, a ghost walk. And it’s the ghost walk that I’ve been (and still am, still got another couple of performances to do, so get yourselves there on Monday) part of.

I’m one of the storytellers you get to meet on your way round Nostell, and as the name suggests, we tell the story... I don’t really know what to say now, as I don’t want to talk about the story because then it might give some things away and I wouldn’t want to ruin it for the people coming to see it... hmmm, yeah it’s been really good... 


It’s been nice, and quite interesting actually, we’ve never done anything like this before so it’s been like a whole new experience. Not always a good experience mind you- I’m not a fan of the dark, so walking around Nostell Priory when it’s pitch black isn’t doing me any good ha. Nahhh , it’s all good though.

Yep... there’s a reason I never write blogs and this is it ha I’m not the best at it... at least I’m not resorting to ending everything in ‘and stuff’ or ‘and things like that’, which is what happened when my teacher rang me to see how work experience was going. Oh god, it was awful.... words just wouldn’t form in my mouth ha
I should probably stop now. 


COME SEE US AT NOSTELL TOMORROW THOUGH GUYS!
Cheers...
LT  x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...