Amy Walton blogged about Saturday


So here it is my blog, I thought I would do one due to the fact it has been ages since I last did one!
Firstly we started this Saturday at gold by playing a few games and then going on to Briar Rose where we got to the end of the play! It felt really good to know that we had run it through once all the way through. 


Then this afternoon I attended the bonus workshop that was run where people from NODA came and watched us do a workshop. We started of by playing games with the younger members of yew tree youth theatre and then went on to do physical theatre. My favourite bit was blind leading and leaving, where you get lead round by someone, because you give someone else the responsibility of looking after you for a short time. 


So a lovely afternoon and day all round!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...