What a week...

This week has been the most ridiculous week…from the blissful retreat in a beautiful Cypriot villa….to the uncertainty of not knowing when I would see home…and where I would be staying in the meantime…to the excess of the cruise life (an existence where there is excess everywhere to an extent I have never experienced) to the frustration of delay after delay after delay. When at last I returned home, very late last night, the extremes of emotion didn’t stop…so glad to be home…so grateful to everyone who has worked so hard to keep everything going for me…a sense of the overwhelming amount of things that now need to be done and then the added difficulty of finding out that while I was away that my family has suffered a genuinely sad bereavement…

This means my Sunday is being spent in a whirlwind of emotions, tasks and states of mind…however one thing is standing out as a beacon of positivity in all of this… that I get to go to Youth Theatre next week…lots…I get to see Sparkleshark again…lots…I get to catch up with all the people that make the youth theatre one of my favourite places in the world…I’ve missed it and you horribly and feel deeply resentful that I missed out on last week…

So to that end the holiday has very much served one of its purposes…a categorical affirmation that I get to spend a good proportion of my days in my favourite place…and at the moment that’s very important to me…

And in addition I have enough material for at least three plays now…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...