Aaron is one of the kind people who came through with a blog in my hour of need...

This is just a quick blog to say how brilliant Yew Tree is. For over a week Sarah and Gemma were on holiday, as I’m sure you’re all aware, so it was up to people such as Danny, Rob and Callum to run the majority of the sessions. I think it goes to show how great a mentor Sarah is that Sarah can go away knowing that they will be more than capable of taking care of the sessions and not just take care of them but to have really brilliant, productive sessions as well. I wasn’t in either of Rob’s or Callum’s but if they were anything like Danny’s then there is no doubt in my mind that they were brilliant. It made me realise that part of the reason that Yew Tree is so brilliant and capable of performing such brilliant pieces of theatre is partly to do with the faith that Sarah has in us that we can do it and every time Sarah gives us one of her speeches just before a performance we believe that we can because Sarah believes that we can. Sarah is either the best motivational speaker I’ve ever heard or she has the super human ability to manipulate minds, I’m not too certain which it is yet.

So a quick blog to say how brilliant Yew Tree is.... Check
Over use of same words i.e. brilliant, 7 times. Sarah, 6 times...... Check
Introduce myself...... Oh dear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...