A few days away...

I write this on the train leaving Wakefield to spend a few days working for another Youth Theatre…and it feels really weird…spending time away from anything is an opportunity to be objective about the familiar…reevaluate…it’s taken me a little by surprise at how much I feel like I’m missing out by not being there to work with Gold Company on Saturday morning and having to wait until Wednesday to catch up with the Sparkleshark cast…the fact that Sapphire and Black company won’t be on for a week makes them less of a concern but I’ll definitely still miss our usual weekly check in…so this is a short blog (as I don’t want to take up your time when there are such brilliant guest blogs to read) to say that even tho the Black company can be difficult and contrary it is a wrench to go…Suffice to say Yew Tree Youth Theatre I shall miss you all collectively and individually…but I’m kind of enjoying that chance to come away and have broader horizons for a while…


So yeah…it’s weird…but it’s good weird, healthy weird…and I look forward to returning refreshed and revitalized…unless, of course, I decide I like the youth theatre in St Ives more…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...