Amy Winder is one of our guest bloggers this week...she's a loyal and talented member of the Sapphire Company who are at present devising a piece to be performed on the 23rd of March...the theme is "The Circus" and the subject clowning...we're having the most fun...

I didn’t like Mondays before I started drama, because at school we learn how not to swim (boring and easy) and we’re back at school after the weekend but now Mondays are brilliant.

This week was absolutely hilarious, we were making a clown performance it was so fun. We had so many good ideas to choose from at the start the acting was so funny and at the end for that matter. Anyway it was brilliant all the ideas were so easy to remember and fun.

It was my favourite session yet but I will probably find another favourite session.

For some reason I find it much easier to think of ideas at drama when everyone is full of good ideas than I do at school. I love going to drama because everyone is so friendly.

When I first started I was a bit worried about not knowing anyone but everyone was so nice and I had nothing to worry about, I’m glad I started drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...