Today at The Gold Company we tackled the concept of time…past present and future were personified in the form of spirits and within the context of “A Christmas Carol”…although we were a few members down (I get the impression there were a number of parties this weekend) the results of our creative endeavours were as inspiring forever…

One of my highlights in Yew Tree workshops is that whenever I set up a creative task I have no real idea of what the results are going to be…I always, however, have complete faith that there will be results and that these results will surprise, delight or move me and in turn that I will be provoked into a development of my thinking and values…today was no exception…

In our evaluations and reflections today we discussed the relationships within the concept of time, the semiotics of multiple actors playing a single role, the juxtaposition of atmospheres and algebraic equations – all this despite the number of parties held last night…and the other remarkable thing is that no one thought this was remarkable…it’s just what we do…hurray for Saturday mornings…

And what’s even better is that my next task is to write the scripts of the scenes we devised…I love my job…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...