This weeks guest blogger - Nathan Trout - dedicated member of The Gold Company...

Having started with a rather fantastic game of musical theatre themed wink murder featuring highlights including a deaf convention organiser, a storm trooper and a somewhat interesting interpretation of Wicked, we returned to A Christmas Carol (I still haven’t got my head around doing it in June)

This week we were doing the Christmas party scene and the Cratchit’s Christmas Dinner. This week’s grouping left me devising with a lack of discussion of the Muppets which was both refreshing and admittedly a little disappointing. Getting started with Dickens stuff is always difficult however once we gathered momentum we were all coming up with some brilliant ideas meaning we ended up with what I felt was a really good rendition of the party scene. What I really enjoy about this is that every week we see two versions of the same scene that are completely different but both brilliant including this week two utterly heartbreaking versions of the Christmas Dinner scene, which I think will lead to a brilliant end product.

Comments

  1. This is the first blog i've read where, when i read it, i hear it being said in Nathan's voice and not my own.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...