Beth wrote our penultimate Christmas blog!

2018..what a year Yew Tree! 
It’s been amazing to be back but I will admit taking over 4 years out and returning to such talented young actors was very scary! But I can honestly say it was like I had never left to start with. 
I've learnt so much again this time round, you think after being in and out for 6 years you know all the tricks of the trade..I was so wrong haha! Black company in general is my highlight this year not only have I made new friends but I have also gained new skills. 
Comet was a very hard hitting play to be a part of and I’m very very grateful for the part and parts I was given.
Christmas shows I am devastated to have had to pull out over half way through, but the play itself was so cleverly written and put together, not only that but we even got to do a work shop with the gorgeous Leila Stewart that works on strictly come dancing! Not every day you get to say you learnt the waltz from someone as talented as her! Yew Tree offers so so many amazing opportunities what ever age! And I think Yew Tree itself is a highlight and credit to anyone who’s involved. I've taken friends, ups, downs, tears laughter but most importantly friends and for that I will be forever grateful.
Here’s to 2019 you lot! Your all very very special and incredibly talented! Happy new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...