Bobbie is this weeks guest blogger

So, today, Saturday 20th (writing in the car because I'm all efficient...not like Sarah told me to me do...), was the day of Eclipse final dress rehearsals tomorrow. And might I say, we're looking fab. 
Myself, and a few others ended up at Sarah Ts a little early and we got to see Darkness In The Light do their thing. I'm always super interested in physical pieces stuff, so I was especially interested in watching this. Despite working side by side in rehearsals, we haven't really been able to see all that much of the partner piece, but it was a delight. It was such a treat to watch them perform. 
Then it was our turn. Cast Sun (mine) was the first cast to perform as the characters (whilst Cast Moon were chorus). Everyone stepped it up a notch. Despite being a cast member down by the end of the run, when we were already down one (hope you're okay Ellen and Leah xoxoxoxo) was tough, but I'd definitely say we came through it and managed to pull something off that all of us should be so incredibly proud of. 
Then it was Cast Moon to step into the characters shoes. Since the very start of rehearsals I've found it interesting in how the characters are interpreted so SO different. And even despite the fact that they weren't able to finish their run, they definitely have something special on their hands! 
Tomorrow is the first show, and I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to these characters, but I'm more confident than ever that we'll absolutely knock it out of the park. I could never quite stress how proud of each and every person, in Eclipse and Darkness In The Light, I am. You guys are fab. To those coming to see. Hope you enjoy xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...