Jess Moore is our first guest blogger!

Yew Tree turned 20 last weekend and we celebrated in the best way The Scratch evening was my favourite... remembering everything we have done over the years! Yew Tree will forever be my family and I genuinely wish i could re live it all exactly the same with all the same people! As well as looking back over my years at Yew Tree, the scratch evening showed us how many people yew tree has supported and influenced to be who/what they are today... and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without it. Yew tree helps with confidence, self esteem, relationships and is always somewhere you can go to forget about everything else in life. I owe my yew tree family a lot and wouldn't change a single minute. I think I said it in the last blog I wrote, but if you're thinking about joining yew tree then do!! Everyone should have the opportunity to be part of the Yew Tree family... I may be too old for the youth theatre but I'm not going anywhere and I truly believe that I will be there to celebrate many more yew tree birthdays to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...