• Grace - part of the crew of The Wardrobe is our guest blogger

    Well what an amazing couple of months working as stage crew in my first ever connections experience. The way this amazing cast have progressed is phenomenal and I'm glad to have been able to see how much they have become their character from day one to now. I have seen people loosen up and become more confident since the start of the rehearsals.
    All of the scenes have progressed so much as well as the actors in it; For example, Libby an Ellen two very well spoken members of the cast who had to work on a distinctive broad accent. For me this helped me along with the characters history such as how they were brought up and raised.
    Connections is good because It is one of the first opportunities many people have got to learn how to act in a more professional environment. This more serious approach has meant that the cast have been able to experience the real feel of how an actor has to be on point whether they state that before the entire performance or begin to feel it right before their scene. Connections has helped me on how I can think about how the characters past can show in the scene and also what might happen next.
    All in all I am extremely proud of all my friends and the experience has inspired me to look forward to what happens next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...