Lottie with her first blog!

feel that after attending Sapphire for just about 9 months, now would probably be a good time to have my say on the blog. So, hi I’m Lottie and that’s about as a good as my introduction gets… Onto what we did this week! 

This year for the Christmas show, Sapphire are doing Rumplestiltskin; a play full of laughter, drama and ridiculousness, of course. This week was our first opportunity to read the script the whole way through and after our warm up games we got straight to it! Despite having already read it myself a few times, it was still wonderful. As we swapped who read what part each scene, it was great to see all the devising we had done coming together and the characters we had created flourishing. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I can’t wait to start rehearsing when we get back after the summer! 
All happy stuff aside, at the end of our session we had to say goodbye to Danny and James who have helped us all immensely; everyone wishes you both the best of luck!  

And yepppp… that’s pretty much it from me. Have a great summer everyone 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...