Ellen is our first guest blogger

I’m not sure what to say exactly but, I’ve got to start some where so, I’ve been meaning to write a blog for two weeks but now I’ve finally got round to doing it. I’m a Sapphire company member and it rocks.  We are working on the Christmas play (it’s Aladdin) it’s awesome I play the mother and I’m really happy that I’ve been chosen to play it. The reason I like it so much is because I get to shout at Sam (Aladdin) but in a friendly sort of way. We are very close to being able to do a brief run through and I’m only going to say this once but the Genies enter the stage to the song “It’s a kind of magic” with super cheesey dance moves it’s hilarious. Oh and spoiler alert but there is no flying carpet or little pet monkey which isn’t fair but Sarah said so! Despite that its going great and with a little work we will be able to do a full run through! Yeay!!

That’s not the only exciting thing because I don’t really do ‘extra curriculum activities’ but the Miners Memorial Service thing sounded ace so I tried out the first one and despite me being a bit edgy at the start I really enjoyed it.  We sing a song at the beginning and it’s ace by the way then we move into the play and well done to all the peeps with speeches cos they rock. Over all this week or couple of weeks at Yew Tree were awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...