And Jess is our second...

Right then… blog time. I shall talk about black company first, because I think it’s my favourite piece of theatre that Sarah has written recently… not that her other stuff is bad haha I just like deep stuff me and its pretty deep! We’ve done a good strong amount of the drowning movement sequence, and with the lighting and soundtrack it’s going to look so effective. Don’t worry guys it’s got some nice light hearted funny stuff in it too My favourite part of it so far is how each George steps down from the bridge and into their scene… sooo good. 

We are also rehearsing for the Miners Memorial Service at the moment which I’m really glad I could be a part of this year as it’s such an interesting and brilliant thing to be in. The fact that you’re performing something that has such a personal effect on people is hard to get your head around but I remember the comments and admiration from the people in the audience last time I was part of it and it gives your reason for performing something really different. We're even singing this year… but yeh, it’s really nice to perform something that has such emotion behind it. I am looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to Halloween at Nostell! I love Yew Tree, I love Nostell and I LOVE Halloween!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...