Mirv talks about his week at Yew Tree

This week when I took my first step into Black Company, I felt like I could finally get started on creating and being a part of brilliant performances that would be performed in many places. I have seen many performances from Black Company. It really draws me in because of the dark and mystic performances they create. I think starting has taken me that extra journey to achieve my dream of become an actor, because I think it will push me to my limits and polish my weak points in acting. Being a person who loves physical theatre I felt that I could really improve my skill in that at black company, because it is a harder working place and it has high skilled people that would help me. It is a totally different environment to the other companies and I find it very welcoming, as are the people there. I really like the fact that we have the chance to put our input into the performances, because it gives me a chance to give my ideas out to the team. I felt more confident in myself, as I felt the place was comforting and it is usually hard for me to connect with people. But everyone was very kind and I instantly felt a connection with people there.

Lit Fest:
The lit fest was a fantastic experience! It was a different vibe from all the other performances I have done because this one was like an outside tour and it was amazing to be part of it. The performances went well and watching others perform their piece was also a highlight of the day. The most fun part is that we get to be our own writer. This was a good experience for me because I have never written a monologue and performed it in-front of an audience. It was really good to witness the natural feeling outside. Also it found it challenging because of the natural 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...