Amy Walton is our guest blogger this week..

Today was the first day of what I think is the best term at Yew Tree,
the term where magic happens in regards to christmas shows.  I love
this term because it means we are starting a very exciting
Christmas play!


We started the morning by doing best and worst with everyones stories
of not only the last week but their holidays too! We then had some
games it felt like so long since I had last played Ninja Warrior
and Sun and Moon.

We then started staging the script this what I feel is the best part
because the script comes to live and you see the story unravel, we
did the first scene and the prologue and I am so excited for the
up and coming weeks because that means we get to do more work on
the script. I also enjoyed doing the first scene because we put
music to the work we had done and it helped us focus on what our
characters were going to be played like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...