Short and Sweet


With the three brilliant guest blogs on offer this week I’m going to keep mine short and sweet…

This week the Yew Tree Youth Theatre has been the feel good factor of my days…it is every week but I’ve appreciated it more this week.  I’ve had some challenging days – half of Airedale’s year 7 in the Hepworth as an example – and this cough that I’ve whined about in best and worst whenever I got the chance (did I mention that it’s pulled every muscle in my body and won’t damn well go away.) However despite all this, every YTYT session has been a pleasure – from the antics of Orange to the hilarity and cleverness of Gold to the fact that whatever challenge I hit Black with they rise to beautifully.  Whether it’s first thing Saturday or last thing Thursday YTYT literally makes my day…so thank you for that…the only sad thing is that there was no Sapphire in the mix…but I get to put that right tomorrow so all is well…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...