We've only just begun...


Beginnings are brilliant, they’re exciting and feel adventurous…they are packed full of possibilities and the feeling that it’s all to play for…this is my way of saying how giddy I am about connections 2012…having spent the weekend at the National Theatre with Danny…talking to the playwright of “Journey to X” Nancy Harris…who’s more than a little smart…I have come back with a head full of ideas and a heart full of optimism…I literally can’t wait…We’ve had so many interesting conversations about performance and realising a text and the demands on the actor to do this honestly and truthfully…I want it cast and I want to be starting rehearsals now, this minute…

So yes to all those of you auditioning in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS, make sure you give your audition prep the time and thought it needs.  This play is a good play, this opportunity a good opportunity…don’t take it for granted…I only want dedicated people involved and the amount of preparation you undertake for the audition is a good indication of this…I’m hoping to give you all a part but nothing is set in stone…in short I want you to be as excited about it as I am…

For those who can’t audition for whatever reason I am looking forward to unveiling the results of our hard work in 4 months time, I’m sure you’re going to be impressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...