Rachel's outgoing blog...the last of the leavers this year... I don't usually volunteer to write blogs with great haste because I wouldn't say I'm the wittiest, most creative writer blog-wise... but this one has to be done because lets face it, I have a lot I want to say. If anything, this is the hardest one to write because I really don't know how I possibly put in to words just how ridiculouslyyyy much I am going to miss Yew Tree. Yew Tree has, without a shadow of a doubt, the best, most talented and wonderful family of people I have met and will ever meet. I have never known a place that offers young people so much experience and opportunities and I feel really proud and priviledged that I've had the chance to be involved in all of that and that's all thanks to Sarah, Gemma, Danny and Oz, so thank you for all that you do. I called Yew Tree a family because there really isn't a more perfect word to describe it. To be part of something where everyone is so supportive and caring of one another is very hard to come across, but it clear that we have definitely managed it! I never imagined when I joined three years ago that I would meet so many brilliant people and make such amazingly close friends who I am going to miss like crazy (and I mean that!!) and I now know that these are friends for life. Yew Tree is really the only thing that makes me sad about leaving for Uni now and the only thing that makes me wish I wasn't quite so far away! But it's so lovely knowing that I will always have a place to come back to. You can bet that every Saturday morning and Thursday evening, whatever I may be doing (probably failing at trying to wash my own clothes or cook a decent tea!) I'll definitely be thinking of you all and wishing that I was with you! I am being extremely stubborn and not saying goodbye, because the minute I can come visit, I will, so as for any goodbye's, it's not going to happen! I have loved every second with Yew Tree and some of the best and most hilarious times I've had have been with you all! My only regret in joining is that I didn't do it earlier. Thank you and I am going to miss you more than I can explain. Lots of love, Rachel xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...