Jess Moore blogged about Open Mic Night 7... This week it was Open Mic Night 7, one of my favourite Yew Tree events. It’s really nice to see people’s other talents that they might not have chance to share normally. And each year more people decide to perform and it’s brilliant! I promised myself I wouldn’t be a shambles this year, but if anything I was worse ha! For some reason singing in front of Yew Tree is harder than singing for anyone else ha, however I will be semi organised for the next one… I promise ha! It was such a nice night though and rather emotional when it came to speeches and ditties that were related to leaving us. It’s always sad when people leave but the thing is they never really fully leave as they come back for certain sessions and Nostell and Open Mic Night’s etc… I suppose it makes you appreciate people more when they aren’t there all the time! So many people came to support Yew tree this year and it made a brilliant atmosphere! I’m hoping I shall still be making an appearance when its Open Mic Night 97 I really was impressed with just how talented everyone is though, and since hearing Gemma sing her song (which I had never heard) I have listened to it approximately 75 times ha! Bit gutted I didn’t win the raffle though. Harry did though! Oh wait…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...