Mikey's blog for the week...


This is my very first yew tree blog and I get to tell you about our day at the West Yorkshire Playhouse as we participate in the Young Theatre Makers project.

We started the day by warming up with all the other groups in the QUARRY THEATRE. I’ve performed in the courtyard theatre but it just doesn’t come compare to the Quarry, just standing there and looking up at all the seats around you, it just gives me a rush.

Later in the day we got to meet the practitioner we will be working with and he has some amazing ideas about what we’re going to do. He also taught us the best version of rock paper scissors ever!! I think we amazed him with some of our Yew Tree games too and I know he amazed him with our ability to act like salmons.

The entire day was great apart from the fact that it cost £3 for a sandwich. That people, is daylight robbery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...