Cassidy with a work experience blog...

The past seven days have been phenomenal, I have enjoyed work experience so ridiculously much and it has inspired me and I now know what I want to do when I am older, running a mini youth theatre. The Normanton transition day was wonderful, and taught me I CAN play the bean game, resulting in me leading it later in the week, I also helped 'whoosh' Snow White' and the children were adorable. I also thought green company's performance of Children’s Excursion was brilliant, they did so well! And then having Friday off was lovely, a bit of a relax and preparing for classics. Classics was such a fantastic way to end a week and one of the best weekends I have had in a while, the atmosphere created by the theatre, people and weather was magical and I would do it all over again, Mili Fretwell as the doormouse was the sweetest thing and it was obvious every single person put their heart and soul into what they were doing!! It makes me so very sad knowing that I will not be here next term (I have tried so hard to be able to come every week) but you won’t be getting rid of me that easily I’ve already planned to come up for both open mic night and the Christmas shows.. I've only been at yew tree since September 2009 but I feel it has helped me personally express myself and just be who I am as well as influencing my decisions for later in life, it has had such an impact on me and all of my friends can see how much I love and respect spending my Saturday’s with such amazing people.
Yew Tree is FANSATIONAL (Danny Bell has rubbed off on me) love it loads, Cassidy xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...