From the luckiest director in the world...

Who gets to spend time with the most glorious people doing the most wonderful things...

I can't possibly top the blog written by the cast and I'll be honest I haven't got headspace to write something insightful and intelligent (finishing off the Hepworth scenes has taken over my brain) so I'l just say this... Friday nights performance made me the happiest person...rarely have I felt so fulfilled and in love with the world in general, as who couldn't love a world where such things are possible...events like that performance help me keep faith in the challenging reality we live in...so thank you team...I will never forget this weekend or you... (mainly because of the obscene amount of photo's kicking about)

Revel in your achievements and enjoy your success...but only til your next session as the next set of challenges are just around the corner...

Cheers team...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...