Chris Marsay wrote this almost as soon as he got home after Crimson's performance of Whatever Happened to Grace Connor

OMG!!
Okay, just gonna brace myself for this blog. There’s so many things I would like to write but I have to make it short. I am so proud to be working with you lot and you all make me realise the simple things in life I take for granted like people to be able to talk to and things in life that inspire you to become what you want to be, personally my inspiration is definitely Yew Tree.

All of us at Crimson have worked so hard and did we pull the play off or did we pull it off? We all had lines to learn and characteristics to portray and every single person did it amazingly. Everybody did their absolute best and never gave up when we had things to work around. We jumped over them hurdles like there was no tomorrow.

On Tuesday things seemed a bit rocky but we pulled together and made history (kinda) It felt so great at the end of the performance tonight to know that you lot did well and didn’t well…muck up really.

I guess my little cry at the end showed how happy and proud I was of all of us, even though it lost me a hell of a lot of man points but to be honest I couldn't care less about little things like that as long I am the person I want to be and have people to support me throughout the stumbles I have on my journey through life. Well done to us all and thank you to Gemma Whelan, Aaron Darling, Joanna Nicks and of course the wonderful Osborne family. Thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...