Michael tells us about this weeks Sapphire session

So it's my third blog...

Well, monday was interesting, makin' up some tunes :)

And I gotta say, for a bunch of people who had only an hour or so to come up with a beat using just their voices, everyone did AMAZE!

They did so good I felt the need to write "amaze" in capitals!

I did had some favoraites though, shuch as: Leahs Click, clap, snap, urmm... thing... You see, it's so complex it can't even be written down.

I also got the pleasure of working with our very own Danny Bell! Never before have I seen such energy in a human being, or such a great sense of humour...

I have also just recently read the entire Shooting Truth script and it is brill!
I can't wait to see how it looks once we've got it all together! :-D

Well that's all from me...
Cya :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...