Ellie Moran boys and girls...

I really enjoyed this week at Yew Tree; I just have not laughed that much in a long, long time.

First of all I went to "writers" on Wednesday which Gemma held at Drury Lane library. I like writing a lot it's just a hard thing too do - as a personal opinion. And I've been meaning to ask to join on a Wednesday night at the writer’s forum but it's just typical of me to keep my mouth shut. But Wednesday made me pipe up. Enjoyed it too much. We did a story on Goldilocks which Sarah had written from an inspirational Thursday night session and we either got the choice to carry that story/script on with whatever you wanted, or we could create our own story from characters we had made up that day. I went with the Goldilocks story because I found it was a really good starting point... for first time writer. I found myself writing two pages without taking my pen off the paper, so that was that and where will I be next Wednesday? Not the writer’s forum surely?? :)


Second of all Thursday night was just such a joy. We got given a riddle something along the lines of "There are 3 flowers, they are all identical, one flower gets to go home as a women each night, the women says to her husband would you come a long the next morning and pick me so I can be free. But how will the man know which man which one to pick if all the flowers are identical?"
It took a while for us to come up with an idea, but we took the dark side - as we had to go away and not work out the riddle but create a piece of theatre inspired by the piece. We took the line "please come along and free me" but we took it that her husband was beating her up at home and him picking her would make her a dead flower/women. I really enjoyed devising the piece.

Oh and anybody that witnessed me waking up as a citizen in mafia ... That's when my laughter became uncontrollable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...